Bible College International
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Jesus Sends Us!
Our Vision is to spread the Word of God, uplift the people who have a vision to serve the Lord Jesus and extend the Kingdom of God upon Earth.
Luke 19:10 (NIV) – For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.
Many of them want to learn more the Word of God. Because of their jobs, business and usual activities they are unable to join anywhere as a presential basis. Those who are in ministry and they desire to equip themselves to serve the Lord God in a better way. We have vision to reach them through correspondence Program of Biblical Education. They can join us as a correspondence student. Because of pandemic many people hesitate to go outside and want to maintain the social distance. It is an opportunity for them too. They can continue their spiritual education staying at home.
Our Prime object is to uplift the Pastors, Missionaries and Servants of God to fulfill the Great Commission.
Matthew 28:19-20 – (NIV)
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age”.
What God Says!
We have taken the initiative of Distance Biblical Education.
- We raise women and men to be effortful in sharing the Good News in all over the world.
- We are assured that Scriptures by the Prophets, through the inspiration of Holy Spirit, in its entirety, is true and effective for life change and the salvation of souls. That’s what we ensure to the students. 1 Corinthians 14:37
- Our principles are in validation and full agreement with ALL that the Holy Word of the Lord says. 2 Peter 1:10, 21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We are evangelical and interdenominational to reach the unreached by preparing Lord’s Servants.
- We teach to reach people’s hearts with true love to work and serve their Church, whether it is local or as the whole body of Christ.
- We give formation of people who understand their calling in accordance with God’s Word.
- From the teaching they obtain, they will be able to work in a conforming way. With everything there is only one objective, declare the Lord Jesus as the only Savior. Therefore, the entire Word is based on Him.
- Our vision leans toward developing leaders with the power of the Holy Spirit and foundational knowledge of the Scriptures.
Biblical Distance Education Programs
Choose As You Wish
It is one year certificate of theology through ABCI.
Course for one year associate – Degree of Theology.
It is a two years Program Bachelor of Theology for new Students.
For the students who are already with us, their credits will be included and their time period will be reduce.
It is two years program for the students who have already earned the BTH or Bachelor from the formal education.
And the Students who are already with us, their credits will transfer and the students who are coming to join us from other Bible colleges and Seminries, we will consider their credits which they have already earned.
God Is The Focus
Meaning of Theology And Its Importance
Theology is the study of God and his relations to, purposes for, and work within the created universe. As such, it encompasses all of created reality from the vantage point of the Creator who made all that is. Only because God has revealed himself are we able to know who God is and what his purposes, plans, and works are within the creation that he has made. Every area of theology—the creation of the world, his formation of man as male and female in his image, their fall into sin, his plan of salvation and restoration for a fallen world involving his call of Abraham and choice of Israel through whom the Messiah would come, his providential workings to bring about salvation through the incarnation, sinless life, substitutionary death, and victorious resurrection of his Son, his formation of the church, and his plans to bring all creation to its divinely decreed ends, and more—all are tied directly to God and his own character, will, ways, plans, and providential work. Only as we understand these aspects of life and theology from God’s perspective can we understand rightly who God is, who we are, and how best we should live.