1. The Bible is the Word of God. It is inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God. It is complete and final revelation.
2. There is one and only God. He is personal and knowable. He manifests Himself in three persons. The Father, The Son, and The Holy spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is God, manifest in the born of Virgin, without sin, and chosen Messiah, who will one day set up his kingdom on earth.
4. Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, who buried, rose again from the dead, ascend back to heaven, and will one day return to this earth again.
5. All people are sinner, guilty before God, deserving of Judgment, and in need of a savior, Jesus Christ our Lord.
6. Salvation from sin, death and hell, is by God’s grace based on the work of Jesus Christ alone. It is received by faith apart from any human being performance or merit.
7. Eternal life is a gift of God and nothing can separate the believers from the love of God. All believers should attend the local church for mutual edification, encouragement, evangelism, serving the worship.